Marra Worra Worra has delivered the Tenancy Support program via a contract awarded by the Western Australian Housing Authority since 2013.
It is a free service to access if you need help in your home. Local people from the Valley deliver these services in a respectful and non-judgemental manner.
If you are having any of the problems below and think you might need help, you can talk to your Housing Officer and we can organise a referral for this service.
The Tenancy Support team can help you if you’re:
- having problems with outstanding Housing debts, or keeping up to date with rental payments
- struggling to maintain good property standards
- need help understanding your rights and obligations for your house
- having trouble with visitors or poor behaviours at your house
As a part of the Tenancy Support program, Marra Worra Worra delivers a Community Education Program to communities throughout the year.
These sessions include;
- talking about key issues to look after your house and tenancy
- answer any questions that community members may have
- collect maintenance reports from tenants
- A healthy morning tea for attendees
Look out for these sessions, and feel free to come along and meet the team!